Harmonic Virtual Lesson Policies
- Please contact us by phone (202) 248-8863 or email (firstname.lastname@example.org) to select a day and a time that lessons will occur.
- We will follow up after the first lesson to confirm you would like to continue.
- You are not committing to lessons for a certain amount of time (by the month or semester) and with more than 48 hours of notice, you can stop lessons. Otherwise, that lesson day and time is yours until you give us 48 hours of notice to stop all future lessons.
- If you are unable to commit to a weekly lesson on the same day and time, then we can schedule single lessons when they are available. Scheduling single lessons will be dependent upon that teacher’s availability.
Cancelling or Rescheduling Lessons
- There are no lesson cancellations. You may stop lessons entirely with 48 hours of notice, but you cannot cancel a single lesson.
- You may reschedule one lesson per month with at least 48 hours of notice. You will still be charged on your original lesson day and then have 2 weeks to reschedule based on availability with your teacher.
- Teacher cancellations – In the event your teacher is unavailable due to illness or other circumstances, you will be notified and there will be no charge for that lesson.
- If you need to take a break from lessons, we will need more than 48 hours of notice to cancel lessons and you will give up your spot with that teacher on the chosen day and time. When you are ready to return to lessons, we will find a new day and time with your teacher of choice if they have availability. Alternatively, you can continue to pay weekly to keep your chosen spot with your teacher until you are ready to resume lessons.
- Lessons do not automatically stop at any time. Until we are given notice that you would like to stop lessons, they will continue through semesters, seasons, and into the summer.
- Harmonic Closures – Harmonic will be closed for some holidays and other seasonal breaks. Please click here for a current calendar.
- If a student is 15 minutes or more late, they are considered a no-show, and you will be charged for the missed lesson.
- Students will need to use a computer or tablet to take lessons.
- Students will not be allowed to use a smart phone for lessons.
- Please login to the Harmonic Zoom Meeting at least 3 minutes before your lesson time ready to start your lesson.
- Please have your instrument out of its case, setup, tuned, and books open so you are ready to go.
- All lessons will be paid for on the day the lesson is taken.
- All students will be required to have a credit card on file for their account.
- We will no longer be accepting cash or checks for lesson fees.
- $40.00 for a 30 minute lesson
- $80.00 for a 60 minute lesson
- Lessons at Harmonic are all one on one private music lessons.
- The prices are all the same for all instruments and all instructors.
- There is a $30 annual registration fee per family. This fee will be charged to your account on October 31 each year. If you register for lessons after October 31 – you will be charged a pro-rated amount.